“High-quality early childhood experiences are the foundation for school success and life achievements. Ready At Five is a strong collaborative partner in analyzing and using the kindergarten assessment data to support families, elevate the early childhood profession, provide research-based professional learning opportunities, and advocate for children and families. Their efforts are critical to the Department’s work.”- Karen B. Salmon, Ph.D, Maryland State Superintendent of Schools
Your tax-deductible donation will help provide important resources to families, cutting-edge curriculum to early childhood programs, and professional development to early educators.
- $120 provides a preschool program with School Readiness Activity Cards for all families.
- $300 funds scholarships for two early educators to attend a School Readiness Symposium.
- $500 starts a lending library to share books with parents of children in a VIOLETS program.
- $1,400 supports four Learning Parties for 20 parents and their children.
- $5,000 helps fund an Institute for Early Educators.
Please help us continue to make school readiness a reality for all Maryland children by making a tax deductible donation to Ready At Five below. Another way to contribute is through the United Way campaign. Please designate your donation to Ready At Five on your United Way Pledge Form - our designation number is 2997617.
We realize that you have a choice in organizations you support. Help Ready At Five make a big difference in the lives of Maryland’s youngest learners so they can achieve their potential.