You are your child's first teacher! No one matters more in your young child's life. Click on the links below to explore our Parents Matter series: downloadable publications full of advice, tips, and information to support you in your crucial role as a parent.
- Your child was born to read! Download this resource to explore how you can help foster a love of reading in your child from a young age.
- School readiness starts at birth. Find out how to prepare your child for school starting on day one.
- A child is ready for school when he/she demonstrates skills and abilities in an array of areas of development. Find out what you can do to support your child's development in the following Domains of Learning (available in English and Spanish):
- Parents play an important role in improving the school readiness of young children. These cards provide parents with essential information and tips on how to Talk To Your Child and Read to Your Child. This publication is also available in Spanish.
Ready At Five's Parent Tips series is designed especially for parents of young children. Parent Tips provide information for building your child's skills and abilities. Just a few minutes every day will help your child be ready to succeed in school. Click on the links below to explore our Parent Tips selection:
- Milestone Moments - English
- Milestone Moments - Spanish
- Managing Screen Time
- Technology Tips
- Social Studies
- The Arts
- Physical Development
- Social Foundations
- Scientific Thinking
- Mathematical Thinking
- Healthy Development
- Language & Literacy Development
- A Year's Worth of Ways to Help Your Child Learn
- The Early Years Matter!
Click here to view and download Parent Tips in Spanish.